Council will consider the following when assessing a proposal for a grant:
- the viability of the event as a whole and fundraising efforts already shown (e.g. Business Plan, marketing strategy)
- the viability and sustainability of the event
- the extent of the benefit to the community, including economic opportunities and benefits
- the event cost and scope
- previous assistance given by the Council or other agencies
- the contribution to the event being provided by the organisation itself
- the contribution of the event to Council’s vision and outcomes
Funding approved under this Policy may be for one-off events or regular events, and may be approved for one or more years.
Declaration: I declare that I have the authority to make an application on behalf of my organisation and that the information supplied here is correct. I understand and agree that this application will be presented to Council in a public meeting and will be accessible by the public.