Proposed Quarry at 153, Hill Road, Te Aroha
We have received an application for resource consent to establish a quarry at 153 Hill Road, Te Aroha. The applicant is seeking consent to establish a quarry to supply aggregate for local farm tracks and is proposing to operate five days per week, for approximately 20 years. More information on the proposal is available below. Anyone wishing to make a submission in support of or against the proposal can do so until 5pm, 14 June, 2018.
- Public notice (pdf, 114kb)
- Resource Consent Application (pdf, 12.7mb)
- Decision to publicly notify this application (pdf, 3.9mb)
- Cover letter for noise assessment (pdf, 351kb)
- Assessment of noise compliance (pdf, 2mb)
- Hill Road Pavement Calculations (pdf, 180kb)
- Proposed Hill Quarry Pavement Assessment (pdf, 244kb)
- Additional Transport Assessment (pdf, 6.6mb)
- Traffic Management Plan Letter (pdf, 41kb)
(or you can download a submission form and submit it by post or email)
Submissions close at 5pm on 14 June, 2018
Need more information?
If you have any questions about the plan change pleascontact Ally van Kuijk on 07 884 0060.