To pay your invoice using your credit card, simply fill in the form below and you will be redirected to a secure BNZ payment page to complete the transaction.
- If you are using Firefox - you may get a warning that 'this connection is untrusted'. The BNZ page you are being redirected to is authentic. To avoid getting this message, please upgrade to the latest version of Firefox.
- Bank provider - this service is provided by our bank, BNZ, in agreement with Matamata-Piako District Council. You do not have to be a BNZ customer to use this service.
- Card types - Visa and MasterCard are accepted.
- Currency – Matamata-Piako District Council is a New Zealand Local Authority. All transactions will be billed in New Zealand dollars
- Online convenience fee - BNZ charge you a convenience fee of 2% per transaction for this service (with a minimum fee of $1.00 per transaction). We do not receive any part of this fee.
- Payment details - please have your invoice in front of you to ensure you enter the assessment/reference number accurately. Please note that a separate transaction is required for each payment.
- After the transaction - you will be given a reference number. A receipt will not be provided, however you can print the screen or note down the details for future reference. The name that will appear on your bank statements will be “Matamata-Piako District”
- Refund enquiries – in general we do not issue refunds except in extreme circumstances (at the discretion of the finance manager). If you have made a mistake and require a refund, please contact us