This neighbourhood park is located off Cureton Street next to the Morrinsville Recreation Ground.
The park consists of a flat, grassed area and features a playground, a covered seating area, and a circular footpath. Several mature exotic trees also provide shade – these include Ulmus procera, Quercus robur and Populus spp.
Anderson Park is named after George Anderson who died in 1955 leaving his estate to provide playground equipment for the enjoyment of children. In 1965 when the playground was built the estate paid for the equipment.