Have Your Say
Resource Consent Application for proposed quarry at 153, Hill Road, Te Aroha
We have received an application for resource consent to establish a quarry at 153 Hill Road, Te Aroha. The applicant is seeking consent to establish a quarry to supply aggregate for local farm tracks and is proposing to operate five days per week, for approximately 20 years.
Long Term Plan
Submissions for the Long Term Plan closed on 29 April. A hearing was held on Wednesday 16 May 2018 at the Council Chambers, 35 Kenrick Street Te Aroha for those who indicated on their submission that they wished to present their submission in person. Copies of the documents and the hearing documents are available below.
- Long Term Plan 2018-28 Consultation background information
- Related documents - Development Contributions Policy (pdf, 663kb)
- Related documents - Draft Fees and Charges (pdf, 415kb)
- Related documents - Draft Policies on the Remission and Postponement of Rates (pdf, 245kb)
- Long Term Plan Submissions (pdf, 1.8mb)
- Long Term Plan Submissions - additional (pdf, 6.8mb)
- Long Term Plan Submissions - additional information (pdf, 10.9mb)
- Facebook comments (pdf, 492kb)
- Hearing Schedule (pdf, 130kb)
Plan Your Town
We are currently reviewing our District Plan one section at a time. For further information on the sections that have been reviewed or are currently being reviewed, look at the Plan Your Town page.
Council makes decisions that affect everyone in our community. To ensure Council is making decisions that reflect what the community wants and needs, we need your input. Providing us with feedback is one way residents can make a positive contribution to the Matamata-Piako District and help Council to remain fair and effective. Sign up for email notifications about the town, topics or documents that you're interested in. We promise to only send you emails when we have something important to share (i.e. you won't get emails from us every day or every week), and you can subscribe to new lists or unsubscribe as it suits you.