This park is located between Willow Grove and Stirling Drive, with access also gained from George Street, in north western Morrinsville.
The Park consists of a large grassed area with three gullys extensively planted in trees and shrubs, a playground (located near the George Street end), seeating, and a footpath that meanders its way through the park lined with trees. A walking track shaded by mature trees also follows along the top edge of a gully.
The park is named after Thomas Morrin, who purchased land that was to become the township of Morrinsville in 1874 from tangata whenua. He called it Lockerbie Estate after his ancestral home near Lockerbie in Scotland.