Hannah Street Reserve
This neighbourhood park is located between Hanna Street and Catherine Crescent in north western Te Aroha. It can be accessed from the end of Hanna Street via an accessway or from the end of Catherine Crescent.
A footpath meanders through the reserve. There is a small playground and a park bench, with a view to Mount Te Aroha and the floodplains.
In 1979 the reserve was vested in the former Te Aroha Borough Council. It is named after R. S Hanna who served as the Piako County Clerk from 1908 to 1917.