Walton War Memorial Domain
Walton War Memorial Domain is located on Walton Road in the township of Walton, approximately 12 km north west of Matamata.
Walton War Memorial Domain is a highly developed site. The sealed carpark has ornamental plantings on one side, a memorial and low brick wall on the other. Facilities at the domain include four tennis courts. The Walton Tennis Club is the only club still active on the site.
At a Special General Meeting of the Walton Hall Society on September 26 1958 it was decided to form a Domain Board to be known as the Walton War Memorial Domain Board. The Domain was developed on the site of the former Creamery. A domain board no longer administers the site, and the only remaining active club on the site is the Walton Tennis Club.