Tower Road Walkway
An enjoyable walk providing a link from the edge of Matamata to the Firth Tower Reserve and Museum. Firth Tower was built in 1882 by Josiah Clifton Firth, to provide a lookout over the countryside and to be used as the estate office. These days the site is used as a museum and contains many attractions of historical importance. Take a stroll along this two kilometre path through established trees and enjoy the views of the local countryside.
|Time||40mins (one way)|
|Conveniences||Parking, picnicking, public toilets, and museum located at Firth Tower|
|Special Attractions||Visit the Firth Tower Reserve and Museum, a district attraction that will interest the whole family|