Domain House is situated on a prominent spur to the east of the Domain. Constructed in 1908, it is probably the second most prominent structure, overlooking the Cadman Bath House, the main bowling greens, and croquet lawns. The verandas provide extensive views over the Matamata-Piako and Hauraki plains.
Domain House was built as a Tea House/Tea Kiosk and proved to be popular during its first years, however its use gradually declined. This was possibly due to the lack of flat area and difficult accessibility. The business eventually closed in 1923.
The Edwardian underwent some renovations and refurbishment in 2021 and is now home to Domain House Beauty, the beauty and massage arm of Te Aroha Mineral Spas.